Cattery AucklandWelcome to Fairfield Pet Lodge Cattery, previously known as Fairfield Kennels & Cattery. We're a family owned and operated boutique country Pet Lodge providing experienced Dog Training, Doggy Day Care, Boarding Kennels & Cattery for all your pets, with the highest level of care for their home away from home holiday experience. Located in South Auckland we are 7km from Clevedon, a comfortable 20 minute drive from Howick, Beachlands or Maraetai and on a main route to the Coromandel Peninsula. For those travelling abroad we are only 37km from Auckland International Airport.
Our facility is spread over five stunning hectares including lush paddocks, large garden areas and mature trees. Secure behind electric gates, it offers a safe, healthy and caring environment that your pets will love. Whether you are looking at day stay or want long-term boarding when you are away, you will find that Fairfield has a number of affordable solutions for your peace of mind.
Pets Cattery South Auckland
Due to demand from our customers, we now offer boarding for a range of pets which is why we have re-branded as Fairfield Pet Lodge from May 2017.
Hours: 8-10 am & 4-5 pm 7 days a week. Inspections welcome by appointment.
Peak Seasons: 20 December – 10 January and Easter weekend.
Parking: Available near Reception for Boarding Kennels & Cattery.
- Is operated as a semi–communal cattery,
- There is a large enclosed run for those that wish to socialise or just laze in the sun.
- Each 'bedroom' is very spacious with a shelf for cats to perch themselves on for the best views
- They are housed here overnight with food, bedding and a litter tray.
- We can accommodate up to 2 cats from the same household in a larger ‘bedroom’ overnight.
- The radio is on during daylight hours.
- The cattery building is situated close to the house, away from the kennels.
LARGE DOUBLE CAGE CAT ACCOMMODATION - $15 PER NIGHT
- During Christmas and New Year, we can accommodate your pets for any length of stay, however an 8 day minimum charge applies
- Public holidays will attract a surcharge of $5 per day
- Peak season will attract a surcharge of $3 per day
- Peak season is from 20 December to 20 January and Easter holiday period.
Check out time is 10 am
Check in time is 3 pm
Afternoon check out can be requested and will cost $9 extra.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|Medication supplied by owners for up to two cats per night (by arrangement only)
Vet visit (local vet)
$30 plus vet fees
60 c per km
All cost must be paid in full before your pet commences boarding, and any additional cost incurred during your pet's stay must be paid in full prior to departure. You can inquire about discounts when you make your booking. Any offers are at the sole discretion of management.