FAIRFIELD BOARDING KENNELS
Welcome to Fairfield Pet Lodge Boarding Kennels, previously known as Fairfield Kennels & Cattery. We're a family owned and operated boutique country Pet Lodge providing experienced Dog Training, Doggy Day Care, Boarding Kennels & Cattery for all your pets, with the highest level of care for their home away from home holiday experience. Located in South Auckland we are 7km from Clevedon, a comfortable 20 minute drive from Howick, Beachlands or Maraetai and on a main route to the Coromandel Peninsula. For those travelling abroad we are only 37km from Auckland International Airport.
Our facility is spread over five stunning hectares including lush paddocks, large garden areas and mature trees. Secure behind electric gates, it offers a safe, healthy and caring environment that your pets will love. Whether you are looking at day stay or want long-term boarding when you are away, you will find that Fairfield has a number of affordable solutions for your peace of mind.
Due to demand from our customers, we now offer boarding for a range of pets which is why we have re-branded as Fairfield Pet Lodge from May 2017.
Hours: 8-10 am & 4-5 pm 7 days a week. Inspections welcome by appointment.
Peak Seasons: 20 December – 10 January and Easter weekend.
Parking: Available near Reception for Boarding Kennels & Cattery.
DOG BOARDING KENNELS
- We provide beds and supply blankets
- Individually housed in full height indoor kennels (if you require dogs from the same household to be boarded together or separately, please let us know)
- Extra large enclosed outdoor kennels
- Radio is left on during the day
- Large, secure, outdoor runs with grassy areas and shade
- Dogs throughout the day are checked to ensure that they are safe, well and happy
- Summer paddling pools to let the dogs splash around and cool off, then lovingly towel dried before heading back to bed
- We only mix social dogs together of a similar size and age. If your dog needs to be separate from the other dogs, please let us know.
- The boarding kennel is well away from the cattery.
Fairfield Pet Lodge offers 15 outside runs of various sizes. The tranquil setting provides dogs with a rural retreat. A real 'doggy paradise' where Anton believes that dogs should be able to enjoy doggy things; digging, barking, chasing, running, being part of a pack when enjoying social time, being exposed to other farm animals in the adjacent paddocks, or just resting and enjoying the stunning South Auckland countryside.
Check out time is 10 am.
Afternoon check out can be requested and will cost $18 extra.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|Bichon Frise, Jack Russell, Fox Terrier||$26
|Cocker Spaniel, Corgi||$28
|Labrador, Boxer, Border Collie||$30
EXTRA LARGE DOGS
|Spinones, Newfoundland, Mareema Sheep Dog, Bernese||$32
|Medication supplied by customer|
Basic Groom: Wash & brush
Vet visit (local vet)
$25 + Vet fees
60c per Km travelled
- Dogs that stay for longer than 10 days will receive a complimentary Basic Groom.
- Public Holidays will attract an additional surcharge of $5 per dog.
- High Season surcharges apply through December 20th to January 20th and Easter at $3 per dog per day.
- Please note we can accommodate your pet for any length of stay through this period but a minimum of 8 day charge will apply.
- Afternoon check out will cost $18 extra.
- A extra $5 daily surcharges applies in the event that a pet needs to be isolated for whatever reason.
We offer discounts and flexible payment options. You can inquire further when you make your booking. Any offers are at the sole discretion of management. Please see Terms and Conditions for our cancellation policy.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
SAFETY TERMS - PLEASE NOTE
We take the safety of our staff and all other pet guests very seriously and hence will not accommodate banned dog breeds or 'dangerous' dogs that have a history of biting/attacking humans or other dogs. Please be very honest during our interview stage about your pet’s behaviour. If you fail or neglect to fully inform us of past or current dangerous pet behaviours and an incident occurs, the pet owner will be held liable for all costs stemming from that incident, including claims for damage to Fairfield Pet Lodges reputation.
PET CRATE HIRE
We stock several pet crates of various sizes. Why buy a crate when you can hire one for a few days.
- Isolate your sick pet
- Transport your pet
Small crates $1 per day
Meduim crates $2 per day
Large crates $3 per day
IN-HOUSE DOG STAYS
We offer a unique in-house dog stay service. If you would like your dog to really feel like part of our family, your beloved pet will get the opportunity to live with us in our home. Your dog will have their own sun-room, bed and can roam free like any beloved pet should. This service is at our discretion and extra costs do apply.
Please note that a strict criteria applies and this service is ideally suited to puppies or small to medium sized dogs.
PET & HOUSE MINDER SERVICE
We understand there are situations where it is necessary to have your much loved pets looked after in their own home. This service only applies to pet owners who live within a 10km radius from Fairfield Pet Lodge. The advantage of this service includes daily visits to your home, which has the added benefit of extra security of your property. If anything untoward is discovered at your property we will contact the Police immediately. We can also offer the additional service of watering your household plants and collecting your mail. This service is at our discretion and extra costs do apply. This service would suit:
- Pet owners who're not comfortable boarding their pets
- Pets that are not suited to a boarding environment
- Pet owners who also want someone keeping an eye on their property daily
- Local pet boarding facilities are fully booked
PET TAXI SERVICE
We offer a taxi service to pick up and drop off your pets from your home, or a delivery service to and from the Auckland Airport. Travel charges start from and finish at Fairfield Pet Lodge. We do not collect further than Auckland City in the North and Ramarama in the South.
Cost: 60c per kilometre
NB: Other charges may apply to collections from the Airport due to the time involved in processing of animals by various Government agencies.